ABOUT SHUHADA SAVINGS PLAN
The Shuhada savings plan is specially designed for the long term welfare of the widows and wards of Shuhada of the Armed Forces and Para-Military forces. The invaluable efforts of our national heroes deserve a savings plan ensuring long term financial security for their families.
- Shuhada savings plan is the first such plan made specifically for the families of our Heroes.
- Lump Sum Investments & Withdrawals facility (with no penalty).
- Mahana Munafa facility with direct transfer in any Bank in Pakistan (With no penalty).
- Minimum Investment: Only Rs. 1,000/month for Growth Plan
- Minimum Investment: Only Rs. 25,000 for Income Plan
- Monthly Statement & SMS Information Service.
- Financing facility available against pledging of units of Funds managed by AWTIL.
- Free of cost consultation and individualized investment plan for each family.
- Tax benefit available under section 62 of Income Tax Ordinance 2001.
- Life and accidental Insurance/Takaful coverage facility available*.
*AWTIL will only facilitate for Insurance/Takaful coverage. Insurance/Takaful coverage is optional and cost is to be borne by investor.